Monday, August 31, 2020

I BELIEVE

 

I BELIEVE

I believe in the power of belief

to overcome limitations and obstacles;

To heal this world, not only of the

virus that stalks us all, but of the

divisions, fear and cruelty that

separate us from each other.  I believe

that if we work TOGETHER, in BELIEF we

can and we WILL overcome. 

 

Why?

Because belief has pulled countries from

the ashes and devastation of war;

Has given us “A DREAM”;

Has taken us to the moon and amongst

the stars.

 

I believe in human beings and in the

power of our belief.  If we are willing to

try, and to work past our differences

in our shared humanity.

 

Please share if you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

     "Well, whatever it was, we need to get back to work."  The vet tried to sound businesslike, but there was a tiny tremor in hi...